Friday, March 9, 2012

This Week

So, it's been a while. Sorry. Life gets hectic. Here are some happenings from the week.

My girl got a shout-out on the her preschool class parent letter. She was the only student mentioned by name. Did I mention that this girl is a star? HA! I'm beginning to wonder if her notoriety at this little school is a good thing or not! Just click on the picture below to make it bigger (if you want to read what it says).


Not everything has been this happy the last few days. Within 2 days, AC managed to make her face look like this.
The bruise on her cheek came from a fall in the garage. She was standing on an empty storage container. When I asked her to get down, the container could not hold her weight and she tumbled to the concrete, hitting her cheek bone on the floor. She hasn't cried that hard in a long time. The huge bruise on her temple happened today. She was having a tantrum as I tried to buckle her into her car seat. She flung herself backwards and hit her face on the car door. It was hard to tell how bad this actually hurt her because she was already screaming.

On a different note, she has really been enjoying her new scooter. It just occurred to me that she should have on a helmet. Oops. You think I would know better after the 2 big bruises she has just gotten.

YouTube Video


Happy weekend, everyone. We love and miss you all.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment