Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Long Hair

You've all noticed that my girl has curls. While I have curly hair, I don't think it was ever as curly as hers when I was a kid. Daddy's hair has a little wave to it, so maybe that's where she gets her extra dose of curls. I'm glad it's curly because when it's not, she has a mullet. "Annie, you look like Joe Dirt!" Daddy said after her bath today. It's longer in the back than it is on top. How does it go...business in the front, party in the back?!?! Here's a picture of Daddy's little Joe Dirt after her bath today.


She has been the sweetest girl these last few days. I'm glad because Daddy has had his hands full and her good attitude has made it a little more bearable. My back is much better today. I'm still afraid to pick up anything heavy and I feel like I can't stand up really straight. It gets a little better everyday! We hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment