Thursday, September 2, 2010

Football and A Day Out

Today I will become a "Football Widow" until around mid-January. College football season kicks off tonight. The Daddy is obsessed. Is there such a thing as 'more than obsessed'? Because that is what he would be. In case you don't know, he doesn't mess around when it comes to college football. He spends ALL of his free time reading about it, talking to other football freaks about it, and thinking about it. If only he got paid for all the hours he dreams of football. Please, I beg of you, please don't trash talk unless you are CERTAIN you know more about his team than he does. And you don't. Take my word for it. I live with the man (which is why, if you love me, you won't get him going). He even has his baby girl in on the football action.

Anyhow, Mama is going on Day 2 with no caffefine and I'm a walking zombie. I'm determined to kick this habit, so pray for me. It's not easy. When I walked in the kitchen and saw this bright and early this morning, I knew AC was ready to give me a run for my money today.


I can imagine that she was thinking, "I'm just gonna sit my purse right here while I splash in this dog water real quick. Hopefully Mama won't see me!" I think the purse got a quick dunk before this because it was completely wet!


Because I was sleepy and she was rambunctious, we decided to get out of the house for a little fresh air. We went to PetSmart, Babies R' Us, and Target. Here are some pictures.

Running down the aisle at PetSmart!



Picking out a toy for her furry sister.

Looking at a book at Babies R' Us. She has one of these vtech books and LOVES it. We didn't buy this one, but I'm considering going back to get it.

After we got home, we spent the rest of the afternoon playing. Nap #2 didn't visit us today. During our play, I noticed that my girl is growing. It's in the little things. Things I can't even remember exactly. But she's more aware, more sure of herself, stronger, more self-sufficient. It seems like these things happen over night. She is growing so fast. We love and miss you!!

1 comment:

  1. She really is growing so fast. I love her OHIO cheerleading picture. She will probably be the only girl to know more Buckeye trivia/facts than the boys!!!

    ReplyDelete