Friday, September 3, 2010

Goofy

Happy Friday, everyone! Today was a good day here. Daddy took the day off and I took advantage of it! This morning I did a little shopping...all by myself! Baby Girl needs new shoes. It seems that her feet decided to grow this week. She can't wear any of her size 4 shoes. We are still squeezing into the gold Robeez, but they leave red marks on her little feet. So I headed out to find her a new pair of shoes. When I got back, Daddy went to play golf and it was just me and the munchkin until about 5 o'clock. I'm not sure what she and Daddy got into while I was gone, but she was REALLY goofy all afternoon. Take a look!

Instead of sitting in her chair properly, she flips it back and stands on it. I kept trying to turn it over and she was not having it. She must have really wanted to know more about that $99.99 toaster oven! (Yes, she has a naked tush. New teeth must be right around the corner because she has some fierce diaper rash.)

She is way too big to sit in the Bumbo seat. For the past week or so, she used it as a place to stack her toys. Today she decided to plop down in it and sit until it started squeezing her legs. She quickly got upset because the beauty of the Bumbo is the baby's inability to get out. It was rather comical, if I must say so. And yes, I got her out after I took this picture!

Yes, these are diapers. She pulled the package of diapers off the table, picked up as many as she could carry, and walked all over the house. She did Hansel and Gretel proud with her diaper trail!

We hope you have a great weekend! We are going to try to tackle the garage this weekend since it didn't happen last weekend.....after (or between) football, of course!!



No comments:

Post a Comment