Thursday, September 9, 2010

Going on a Rock Hunt

Like most kids, my girl loves to be outside. Unfortunately, we don't have a safe place outside for her to play. The new house has a really nice screened patio, but we'll have to wait at least a week to enjoy it. In the meantime, we make due with what we have, the side walk and driveway. It's not too exciting, but it'll do. Besides being outside, my girl also loves rocks. She won't hestitate to eat one either! Nina and Papa can attest to this. I think she ate a few rocks from their driveway the last time we were home. So, when we ventured out for a little outside time this afternoon, naturally my girl went on a rock hunt. (Warning: Picture overload!)

"Let me see if there are some under here!"



What about here?

"Mom! Move with that camera! I'm on a mission!"



Yay! Finally found some!

Showing her rocks to G.


She found a nice cool spot to store her new rocks!

And yes, she tried to eat the rocks...until Mama freaked out (because they look more like barnacle-covered snails) and threw them out when she wasn't looking! Don't worry...she never noticed! Tomorrow is Friday...wooohoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment