Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shoes and Shirts

At around 7:30 am, Daddy and I looked at each other and then strained our ears for the sounds of a baby girl awake. We heard nothing. This is rare, really rare. Our girl is a good sleeper, but she likes to get up early. Usually around 6:30 am. She only sleeps late when she is getting sick. So all day, I looked for signs of a sickly baby. She had none. I guess she was just tired.


It wasn't long after waking up that she found these.

She also managed to get them on her feet.


It must have been a shoe kind of day, because later, she found these.

I love how she has them between her toes. Somebody has been watching her mama closely!

Then she moved from shoes to clothes. During my laundry marathon, she found these items and begged for me to put them on her.

She was frustrated because the shirts wouldn't stay on her shoulders.

Let's hope she "sleeps in" tomorrow! We love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment