Monday, October 11, 2010

Picture-less

Hi everyone. No pictures today. Sorry. I forgot my camera this morning while we were out and I didn'thave a chance to pick it up this afternoon. As I mentioned, we went out shopping this morning. Daddy was off work, so we decided to get out of the house and shop a little. We left with a few things on our list and came back with only a couple extras. AC was very good. She always is when Daddy is with us. She enjoys the extra attention he gives her. He is also a very exciting stroller driver, which makes me very nervous. When we got back, Baby Girl took a nap and Daddy went to play golf with his friends.
When AC woke up, she had lunch and played happily for the next hour. The rest of the day, she was cranky and needy. We snuggled a lot and had some extra snacks. She went to bed early! Tomorrow's post will have pictures, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment