Monday, October 25, 2010

Tantrum

Today was rough. It seems that AC has inherited a temper from someone. She threw the tantrum of all tantrums today. You know...kicking, scratching, screaming, the whole nine yards. I can't even remember what sparked it, but she was MAD. She didn't want me to touch her or come near her. If she saw me looking at her, she screamed louder. After about 10 minutes of this, I scooped her up and took her outside. She calmed down immediately. She loves to be outside. It didn't take long until she realized our neighbors had some cool Halloween decor and she wanted to get her hands on it. So, back inside we went and another tantrum started. All of this lasted about an hour. I finally got her to take a bottle. She normally doesn't get bottles midday, but I was desperate. A long nap followed. The afternoon went smoothly in comparison. However, I didn't get any pictures today. I do have one from 1 year ago though.
It's hard to imagine that this sweet thing could throw such an amazing fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment