Sunday, October 3, 2010

Water

At about 2 o'clock this afternoon, I decided to wash a few dishes in order to clear off my kitchen counter. We have a dishwasher, but I wash some things by hand like pots and pans. I put the dishes in the sink and started the water. While the water was running, I wanted to run out to the car and clean out some of the trash and stray baby snacks. I asked the daddy if he could turn off the water in about 1 minute. "Sure," he said and I ran on out to the car. About 10 minutes later, I walk back into the kitchen and what do I find? A baby girl splishing and splashing all over the kitchen floor. Daddy forgot to turn off the water. Water was covering the kitchen floor and counters, standing in drawers, and running between the counters and the appliances. DISASTER! He forgot, he said. We quickly cleaned it all up, and I will never put him in charge of running water again. I don't have pictures of that. It was too frantic to take pictures. I do, however, have a funny picture from today in which Daddy says AC resembles a young Justin Bieber. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. See for yourself.

Justin Bieber...loved and adored by millions of tween girls

AC...loved and adored by her mama and daddy.

Happy Sunday! Nina (my mama) is coming to visit tomorrow and we are so very excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment