Saturday, October 9, 2010

From Yesterday

It's a big Saturday in the Bluegrass. Opening Day of the fall meet at Keeneland and a UK game. This makes for one of the best days of the year if you live in or near Lexington. Today is what Kentucky is all about, according to our little family, anyway. Today is also the day our Nina left. We've been pretty lazy all day and haven't taken any pictures. I tried to rest as much as I could because I feel like I'm getting sick (for the first time in over a year).

Sorry about not posting yesterday. It was a busy one. The daddy and I went out to eat last night. I was so tired when I got home that I decided to go on to bed. AC has been sleeping erratically this past week. She has been waking up multiple times almost every night. I'm not sure what is causing this. I'm just hoping she gets back to her wonderful sleep habits very soon. It is really wearing on me. Because I skipped yesterday, here are some pictures of our girl from then.

She is modeling some of her fall clothes. We L-O-V-E this look! Don't mind the insane hair!



From the back. She is trying to get outside for the 1 millionth time.

She HAD to wear one of Daddy's shirts she found in the laundry. Don't worry...this look isn't part of her fall wardrobe.


We hope you all got to enjoy this wonderful day up there where fall really does exist. We are feeling homesick today. We can't wait for our next trip home! We love and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment