Saturday, January 8, 2011

Busy and a Baby

I know, it's been a while. It seems that the days are going by faster and faster as our long visit comes to a close. So, I have neglected my picture-taking and blogging duties so that we can enjoy every minute we have left.

And enjoying it we have. Today I met this angelic little guy. I assure you that he is just as delicious in person as he is in the picture.
His mommy is a wonderful person that I'm so lucky to call a great friend. I just couldn't leave without sneaking in a good long snuggle with him and some quality time with his mom. Congrats, Mama and Baby Boy. I love you both very much!!

And here is my baby. It's crazy how big she's gotten. I can't believe that she was once the size of our new little friend! She has developed quite the sweet tooth lately. Yesterday she indulged in a little Cocoa Chex Mix.
The marshmallows were her favorite.
We hope you all enjoyed your Saturday. We are off to see more friends tomorrow! It is turning out to be a rather wonderful weekend for us...if only it weren't so cold!!

1 comment: