Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Randoms

Because today was completely ordinary (which I'm totally fine with), I don't have anything exciting to say. I did, however, find a few random funny pictures from a few weeks ago.

AC likes to brush her mama's hair. And her mama HAS to sit on this rug by the door when AC is brushing her hair. AC will have it no other way. Weird, I know.

I laugh out loud when every time I look at this picture (sorry for the blurriness)!
Baby and AC riding their horsies!!!

We have a busy weekend coming up! A dear friend is having a baby, another dear friend is having a baby shower, and we are packing to head back to the sunshine early next week! So, the next few days will be spent organizing all of these fantastic events! Oh, and we might get more snow on Friday! We hope you enjoyed your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment