Monday, January 17, 2011

Messsssyyyy

So, today has been a day of messes. Let's start with these.

I hate them. Here's why.

Never again will this girl lay hands on Crayola TaDoodles. Over my dead body.

Later in the day, I needed this. Let's just say that Gracie didn't make any messes on the carpet. A certain diaperless girl did. Utterly disgusting.


And finally, I have fallen in love with this wonderful stuff. Lately, I've been on a kick where I only use all-natural/organic cleaning supplies. But when I realized how gross my stainless steel appliances were, I bought this. It didn't do much for the stainless steel, but it is fantastic on all other surfaces. 1 rag + 1 spray + lots of clean stuff = happy mama.

In other news, it was rainy here today. AC was very grumpy. There was a bomb threat at the Miami Airport. Gracie peed in the house last night. Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better!

1 comment:

  1. ohmeohmy! Looks TERRIBLE and sounds like the day was even worse. Here is hoping your tomorrow is better than today.

    ReplyDelete