Thursday, January 27, 2011

Playing Outside

It was beautiful here today. The high temperature was 72. This is my idea of perfect. What better way to spend the day than outside! I don't have many pictures because it is impossible, and stupid, for me to carry my huge camera around while trying to keep my toddler out of the lake and street. But here ya go...

She loves her Dino Stride-n-Ride! She actually scooted around on it this morning for a bit. Then she realized she could do this. I lost count of the number of times I had to make her get down. Standing on a rolling toy + a dancing toddler = probable serious injuries. And we couldn't take that risk. I couldn't leave the house today because I didn't want to miss the UPS man who was bringing a certified copy of my birth certificate so that I can go back to the DMV tomorrow and hopefully get a driver's license. So a trip to the ER was out of the question!


"Why can't I stand on it, Mama?!?!?!?"

Here's a little update on the ant situation. They are dwindling, much slower than I would like, but dwindling all the same. Here is the trap one week ago.
Here is the trap today. Lots and lots of dead ants!
In other news: AC actually ate peas at lunch. Willingly. I almost couldn't believe it and made her open her mouth so that I could see them in there. She only ate about 5, but hey, I'll take it. Maybe tomorrow she will eat 6 and then 7 and then 8. You get the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment