Sunday, January 2, 2011

Good Days

If you know my daughter well, you know that she is a very determined, headstrong, active little girl. There is never a dull moment in our lives. She is a "rules are meant to be broken" kinda girl. And like all children, she has her good days and bad days. Bad days are exhausting for her and me. I am happy to report that the last 2 days have been good days around here! She has eaten well. She is letting me dress her and change her diaper without screaming. She hasn't had a single tantrum. AND when Mama says, "No", she listens. We will disregard the fact that she pushed a boy down at church and then poked him in the face! He didn't cry, so we aren't dwelling on it :)
Here's to hoping many more good days follow!

I mentioned yesterday that Nina and I were finally able to get her in the bath after 2 days of refusing to get in the water. It seems that she may be just a tad too big for baths in the kitchen sink, hence she props her feet up. Problem solved!



No comments:

Post a Comment